![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 Ger - Missing You I know I shouldn’t be this way But a part of me wouldn’t stay I found it hard to keep away 'Cause these memories wouldn’t fade When will I know How much I did Cause I know I’m hurtin’ you I never meant to make you cry It’s the last thing I wanna do I’m missin’ you I feel that I’m wanderin’ alone Here on my own again Wanting you With every step that I take I’ll make my way to you You never thought I’ll say to you All the things you’ve always want me to I never seem to get things right But I’ll make it up to you I’m missin’ you I feel that I’m wanderin’ alone Here on my own again Wanting you With every step that I take I’ll make my way to you Some things are better left unsaid And sometimes I can’t explain at all I don’t know how to make amends Or was I ever wrong before I’m missin’ you I feel that I’m wanderin’ alone Here on my own again Wanting you With every step that I take I’ll make my way to you No matter where you are I’ll have a part of you this song describes my emotions very much right now. i guess it's really best i walk away on my own. no more having you to keep up with my demands. no more having to worry about not replying me. no more having to put up with my attitude. i won't blame you if you do choose to walk away. i have only myself to blame. no matter how much my love for you can be, it'll only hurt you more. i guess i demand too much from you because i expect you to give me what i do for you too. i remember i once told you, that i was a very demanding person and i expect alot from the person i love. i'm afraid of the future. i don't know what will happen. what if things turn out like my previous one. then we'll become strangers. even if i say i love you with all my heart. it'll only make things worse for us... even if i said i will change, each time i do so, i keep falling. i keep stumbling, unable to make do with what i said, i hate myself even more. i'm always making you angry with me. and everytime i can't find any way to make it up to you because before i do, i'll screw things up again. it's been raining for the past few days. the rain that pours are the tears that i cry each night, the thunder that roars is the sound that tells you how much i miss you, the lightning tells you of my love. i guess the only thing i can really do for you now, is to wait. things will only get worse if we persist, maybe it's what we really need. maybe it's what you need to, because i guess you feel weary and tired of having to accede to my demands. i'll wait for you. i will, until you're ready. i don't wish to hurt you anymore, i don't want to destroy this love we have. you're all that i have now. i don't wanna lose you and have nothing at all.. my poem goes out to you my love. The Rain That Spoke It's been raining, the days that pray; to your ears i hope it reaches, but the rain tears it away. All that i wanted to tell you, tears away with each lashing rain. All the pain; like the rain that lashed, i gave to you nothing but the rain; that i poured. Of my tears i've nothing left, but you. All i can do, to pray just for you and me, all i can love, is you that i keep in my heart, all that i wish, is for you and me again... i love you candice. |
Profile Name: DarylAge: 21 Birthday: 1/5/1987 MSN: zenor87@hotmail.com Tagboard Links Abigail Lam Aini Charis-ARD Clarissa MEI =D Dawn Janice Lingying Lynnette TAN Peiying Phyllis Sabrina Siqi Siumin Sophia Sylvia TWINNIE! Yingrui Yuwei SP Alvin Jason Joyce Tan Lynette Matthew Melissa Wong Nicole Rachel Winnie Archives August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 |
| Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies | |